We’re moving this year’s event closer to home. The Kay Bailey Hutchison Convention Center is located just a few blocks from our headquarters in downtown Dallas.
Kay Bailey Hutchison Convention Center
650 S. Griffin Street
Dallas, TX 75202
We have secured hundreds of rooms at nearby hotels. Rooms are available for booking during the registration process. All rooms are available on a first-come, first-serve basis.
Complimentary shuttle service will be provided from all hotels booked through the registration portal. Shuttles will run throughout the day and during nightly events.
Visitors to Dallas have access to two international airports:
- Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport (DFW)
- Dallas Love Field Airport (DAL)
Dallas also has many options for getting around via Rideshare apps, and hired or public transportation.
The AT&T Business Summit is an invitation-only event. Registration fees are waived for invited enterprise business clients. If you are invited and are under gift rule restrictions, there will be an option to pay during the registration process. Please note, registration will close once capacity is met.
650 S Griffin St, Dallas, TX 75202
Convention center website: http://www.dallasconventioncenter.com/
- Name, Company, Title, Email and Phone
- Type of publication you write for
- Links to one or more bylined articles written by you and published within the last 6 months
- Why you would like to receive a media pass
Tuesday, November 5: 7:00 AM – 5:00 PM
Wednesday, November 6: 7:00 AM – 5:00 PM
(subject to change)
Hotel & Travel+
- DFW International Airport: 2400 Aviation Dr, DFW Airport, TX 75261 (located 23 minutes from the Kay Bailey Hutchison Convention Center Dallas)
- Dallas Love Field Airport: 8008 Herb Kelleher Way, Dallas, TX 75235 (located 17 minutes from the Kay Bailey Hutchison Convention Center Dallas)
We invite everyone to support an enjoyable environment that is inclusive and welcoming. Please report any suspicious, disruptive, inappropriate or harassing behavior to the nearest security guard or event staff personnel. AT&T reserves the right to take appropriate action, including refusing entry to and/or removing any individual from the AT&T Business Summit and related business and social activities.